Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Willpower?

I think it might be easier following a healthier eating regime when I'm at work. Maybe it's because I have to get up at crowpiss to get ready, which means I eat breakfast at breakfast time, and then I follow a schedule of breaks and lunchtime which makes me eat at regular intervals. I'm off today on account of having to work Saturday, so of course I slept in later than I should have, so not getting those "intervals" like I need to. As for what I've consumed today (so far) it's been all good...but I would be lying if I didn't admit to studying the Lindor chocolate in the cupboard more than once. For someone that claimed, "I need chocolate every day or I'll just die", I guess I'm doing ok though. Willpower, and the occasional chocolate chip in my yogourt that is. Is it bad that I wish my cup of green tea was a cup of chocolate tea, though? Do they even make such a thing? God I want a chocolate chip cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment