Saturday, January 31, 2009

Healthy Links

I found the following link on a blog I happened upon today:

http://bodyforlife.com/search.asp?contentType=article&dynamicPage=/nutrition/articles.asp

The owner of the blog was on a journey, much like my own, to live a healthier lifestyle, not "diet" (I personally don't think it's a coincidence that the word "die" is part of the word "diet", but I digress). I didn't review the entire site, thinking perhaps it was a progam thing where they make you pay a bazillion dollars for 'consults' and special pills and potions and the like. However this link has articles related to healthy salad recipes, how to eat out at restaurants, guilt-free desserts, etc. I wanted to ensure I had a way to get back to this information, plus, I figured I'd share it with any of you readers who might find this blog. Let's face it, being unhealthy is as easy as the big honkin' piece of pie you might have just consumed, but getting healthy takes work. A lot of work... Here's hoping that educating oneself on the proper choices to make will lead to easier food decisions for me, and you, if you're open to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment