Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday

Breakfast:
yogourt & granola
1 boiled egg

Mid-morning snack:
Due to the heartier breakie, I actually wasn't overly hungry when my morning break came 'round. A co-worker treated around some mini Laura Secord chocolates, and well, I'm not one to ever refuse chocolate. I didn't immediately go for the milk chocolate though, I opted instead for the 'extra dark'. I figured it was the 'healthier choice', and in that, a win-win...chocolate, every girl's pleasure, and anti-oxidants for a healthier me. Closer to my lunch however, I did get a bit peckish, so I had a clemmie to tide me over.

Lunch:
Veggie wrap, on a sun-dried tomato wrap, with broccoli, carrots, mushroom, greens, boiled egg, and cheese
yogourt

Mid-day snack:
2 Babybel cheese rounds and Snackwell crackers

Supper:
'Hash' with eggs, crumbled turkey bacon, mushrooms, onion, green pepper and leftover mashed potatoes (it was yum!)
1 slice of 12 grain toast

No comments:

Post a Comment