Saturday, January 17, 2009

TGIF!

Finally, we're at Friday. It's not payday Friday, but Friday nevertheless.

Breakfast:
bowl of Oatmeal Crisp cereal
coffee (ran out of yogourt and granola!)

AM Snack:
Trail Mix granola bar
coffee

Lunch:
leftover pasta dish from last night with shrimp, mushrooms & peas
salad, with greens, peppers, cucumber, almonds and cheese

PM Snack:
yogourt
havarti cheese and 10 Snackwell crackers

Supper:
1 hard-boiled egg and 1 slice of 12 grain toast (I wasn't that hungry so I will save my 2nd egg and piece of toast for when I come home, or tomorrow)

Night snack:
Tonight was my stamp club so the lovely host, Angela treated the girls to a special little something...ice cream topped with Baileys Carmel sauce...so.fricken.good. I asked for a small, small dish, and lapped it up like a crack addict. Coming home after, I felt a little peckish, but made myself a cup of tea instead of snacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment