Monday, January 12, 2009

Sunday

I forgot to journal what I consumed yesterday, so here I go:

Brunch:
2 eggs
2 slices of turkey bacon
2 slices of toast (it was white *hanging head* ~ only on account of Chris getting it into the toaster quicker than I could speak up)
coffee

That was enough to tide me over quite efficiently, until about 4pm, when we started un-doing Christmas and I was suddenly ravenous...so I whipped out the hummus.

Mid-day snack:
Hummus & carrots and some flatbread crackers

Supper:
I make this concoction of rice, shrimp and peas that I enjoy so I had a serving of that and 2 overcooked eggrolls (they're in the freezer, and I don't like to throw away food, so some of the frozen stuff will just have to be consumed).

Night snack:
a small fudge sundae from DQ (we all must treat ourselves, after all) - and I didn't regret one delicious spoonful.

No comments:

Post a Comment