Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday

Breakfast:
granola, yogourt with 1/2 a banana
coffee

Mid-morning snack:
coffee
Trail Mix granola bar

Lunch:
salad - with greens, green & red peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, almonds, egg, carrot & cheese
pita w/ hummus

Mid-afternoon snack:
1/2 banana
1 Babybel cheese
some grapes

Supper:
chicken wrap with greens, broccoli, cauliflower, red onion and a very small amount of shredded cheese (hint: I don't recommend broccoli or cauliflower in a chicken wrap. Salad? sure...not a chicken wrap)
small glass of fruit/veggie juice

Night snack:
big cup of vanilla tea...it's freezing in here! I might make some popcorn*...craving some crunch, but I have to stay good...

*I consumed a very large serving of popcorn...it wasn't that good at all,...and I'll be picking it out of my teeth for the next two weeks :S.

No comments:

Post a Comment