Friday, January 23, 2009

Finally Friday

Breakfast:
yogourt, granola and a few sprinkles of chocolate chips (I ran out of my own Vanilla Activia and had to turn to Chris' 'Natural' stuff which tastes like a$$, so I needed the chocolate to disguise the taste of a$$)
small glass of fruit/veggie juice

Mid-day snack:
banana
green tea

Lupper:
chicken wrap on a tomato basil wrap, with greens, carrots, & cucumber.
yogourt
grapes

Evening snack:
havarti and Snackwell crackers
grapes

After work I was delighted to see a snack sitting in the fridge that Chris had picked up for me...I guess he heard me complaining all week about how hungry I was getting off the late shift. He had gone to Pita Express and got me a small chicken schwarma wrap (nothing like Cedars, but it still tasted delicious). Was this the precursor to a 'treat' weekend? Well, perhaps...

No comments:

Post a Comment