Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday

This week is a tough week to have regular meal intervals. I work from 12:30 to 9pm, which means that I usually only eat breakfast before going to work, and then I don't have another scheduled 'meal time' til 4:00. Today I managed to eat 1/2 a wrap and cream cheese before I went to work, and then had my regular break snack on my scheduled first break.

Breakfast:
bowl of Special K Vanilla Almond (I love it)
coffee

Mid-morning snack:
1/2 of a sun-dried tomato wrap with light veggie cream cheese

2nd mid-morning snack:
TrailMix granola bar
vanilla tea

"Lunch"/Supper:
egg salad sandwich (without mayo, margarine or butter - not by choice, by having nothing available) on toasted 12 grain bread
tomato soup
yogourt
grapes

Evening snack:
hummus with pita, carrots and cucumber
grapes

Update: After I got home from work I had to eat another snack, as I was ravenous:
apple with peanut butter (if you've never tried, do it)
cheese
sleepytime tea (yes, the goal was to put myself to sleep so I'd stop eating!)

No comments:

Post a Comment