Thursday, January 8, 2009

Another day in...

Ok, so today wasn't too bad....I worked the late shift at work, so that messed up my eating intervals...with only having a bowl of cereal for 'breakfast' at about noon, and then not having a real meal again until 5pm... Here's the day's menu:

Breakfast:
bowl of cereal
coffee

Mid-day snack:
grapes
Trail Mix granola bar
one Quality Street chocolate (because I was famished before it was time for break)

Lunch/Supper:
one ginormous salad with mixed greens, carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, grated cheese and a boiled egg
yogourt
clementine
The salad was like chewing cud...but I got it down.

Night snack:
2 Babybel cheeses and 10 Snackwell crackers

I'm just about to leave work...and I'm still hungry...I will try to avoid the temptation of the bag of chips atop the refridgerator, but I can't make any promises. I will say, however, that I've been intentionally trying to increase my water intake and I've been peeing every 45 mins to an hour...Jeepers.

No comments:

Post a Comment