Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday

Today's meal intake:

Breakfast:
bowl of cereal (Oatmeal Crisp)
coffee

Mid-morning snack**:
Trail Mix granola bar
coffee

Lunch:
Leftovers from last night (rice, with shrimp & peas)
yogourt
clemmie

Mid-afternoon snack:
hummus with flatbread crackers (yes, I'm running really low on both)
grapes

Supper:
1 scoop of mashed potatoes
1 small chicken breast, baked, with salsa and cheese over top (yumm-o!)

The dishes are done, the bed has been stripped and re-sheeted with the duvet (goin' down to -18C here tonight...brrr!), and I'm now off to Erin's for Bachelor night, where there may or may not be chips***. And if there are chips, I can't say that my willpower will sustain me from not eating chips. If there are other choices, however, I will try to aim for the healthiest :)

** Might I also add, that I did NOT eat one of the help-yourself-homemade-oatmeal-chocolate-chip cookies someone had left on the table at work. I wanted one, mind you, but I didn't. Now do I ever want one. Crap.

***Update at 12:08am - there were chips. Not just any chips...there were Zesty Cheese Dorito chips. I had a healthy portion of them, a Diet Coke and a Lindor chocolate. I guess we've determined that Monday Bachelor night is my 'treat' night. I don't feel all that good right now...perhaps that's a good thing, and perhaps next time I'll have better restraint. 'Urp.

No comments:

Post a Comment