Monday, January 26, 2009

Back on the wagon Sunday

Trying to get back on the wagon after a weekend filled with rich foods. I had the first headache I've had in weeks on Saturday night...perhaps a telling sign, huh?

Brunch:
banana
2 hard-boiled eggs
2 slices of 12 grain toast
coffee

Mid-day snack:
carrots, cucumber, peppers & some cut up apple (thank you Lana!)*

Supper:
pasta & spaghetti sauce
2 garlic fingers
green tea
small piece of apple pie (the crust was delicious)

*Lana had Chris & I over to her place Sunday afternoon for movies, and supper. I had taken the leftover nacho dip from Saturday night. She had prepared a plate of cut up veggies and some apple just for me. You're the bestest Lana. Chris finished the dip, and I'm happy to say that I didn't have 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment