Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday is here!

4 weeks into the 'healthy' eating!
Breakfast:
bowl of granola & yogourt, with 1/2 banana
coffee

Mid-morning snack:
grapes
coffee

Lunch:
chicken wrap (on a tomato basil wrap, with greens, green & red peppers & mushrooms)
yogourt
1/2 banana

Afternoon snack:
apple slices with peanut butter

Supper:
As Chris had a birthday yesterday, I took him out to supper. We went to Mosaic, and I did my best to order a healthy alternative. Chris did want an appetizer, and he chose nachos,...I had a few because I was frickin starving, and we waited a long time to eat (the place was packed!). My main course was the shrimp & scallop kebabs with rice and greek salad. There were two kebabs, each with two shrimp and two scallops, in-between grilled red & green peppers. I ate the salad, one kebab, and a bit of rice. I saved the rest for lunch for tomorrow. Later on in the evening, we went to Mavors for "dessert", where Chris had the creme brule, and I had a B52 coffee (Starbucks coffee with Kahluha, Baileys and Grand Marnier, garnished with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.....YUM!). Feeling pretty full, but we had a fantastic night, and heck, it's been 4 weeks...I totally deserved it :). Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment