Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Is it really only Tuesday?

So I decided to try a more 'hearty' breakfast today...I started with granola and yogourt, and then had a hard-boiled egg. It was a lot more filling than the standard cereal bowl, I will admit. So I know what I have to do...incorporate more into my starting meal of the day...and try to get at least 3 of the 4 food groups in the meal. It's so much work...I wish I could win the lottery and hire myself a personal chef.

We're actually out of yogourt right now. There's a storm coming and I'm really not wanting to step foot in a grocery store on account of the humungous lineups that will be present. I'll see how the rest of my day goes. It's a nice thing to report though, having some healthy food completely consumed, and not wasted. Two tubs of yogourt and a full tub of greens have been completely consumed.

Baby steps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment