Friday, January 9, 2009

TGIF

I'm happy to report that I had enough willpower to avoid the chip bag last night after work, and instead, had a handful of peanuts (sea salt & pepper...yum!), some pita & hummus, and a glass of V8 Fusion. I'm off today, so instead of getting up early to clean the house and have a healthy breakfast, I slept in to an embarrassing hour...but started my day with 12 grain toast and boiled eggs. So far, two loads of laundry are done, the kitchen is half done, and I'm going to tackle the bathroom after a bit of indulgence with the tv. I will update my daily food intake later in the day .

Update: On account of sleeping in today, it was really only a '2 meal' day...

Brunch:
2 hard-boiled eggs
2 slices of 12 grain toast
coffee
1 Lindor chocolate (because they're there, and I refuse to give up chocolate)

Afternoon snack:
a generous helping of peanuts
glass of V8 Fusion juice

Supper:
2 chicken wraps (tomato basil wrap, chicken cutlets, greens, & cheese); I didn't eat all 2 - more 1 and 1/2; Chris finished my 2nd one.

Night 'snack':
caramel nut tea

No comments:

Post a Comment