Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Mexican Fiesta Saturday

Brunch:
banana
breakfast bagel from Timothys*
coffee

Mid-afternoon snack:
hummus
flatbread crackers
glass of fruit/veggie juice

Appetizers during the Mexican Fiesta with my work girlies:
a few - no, I lie - several dips of my walkin' nacho dip
3 chips w/ onion dip (man, it took some restraint)
several carrots & ranch dip (I did try to health it up, I swear!)
2 anijitos
1 glass of wine

Supper** during the Mexican Fiesta with my work girlies:
1 chicken fajita
1 small portion of a chicken enchillada
2 more anijitos (they were so fricken GOOD)
2 small mozza sticks
3 mugs of water

*The second surprise of the weekend. I kinda hoped Chris would return from his photo shoot with a coffee...how delighted was I when he came back with Timothys coffee...and Breakfast Bagels from there too. They're fan-freakin-tastic... bagel, with cheese, egg, green pepper, red onion, oh, and bacon. Real piggy bacon. *slurp*
**At first I contemplated not posting about my Saturday evening consumption, but this blog is all about being accountable, right...good and bad. I showed excellent restraint in not going back for seconds, I'll have you know. I also declined the delicious-looking Skor bar cake. That, my darlings, took a lot of restraint!

No comments:

Post a Comment