Saturday, January 10, 2009

God grant me strength

Ok - so no coffee consumption, barely any sleep, and a full moon ...I don't know how I did it...

Breakfast:
bowl of cereal (Oatmeal Crisp)
green tea

Morning snack:
green tea
grapes
Trail Mix granola bar

Lunch:
shrimp & wild rice High Liner dinner
yogourt
clementine

Afternoon snack:
hummus & flat bread crackers

The work day is at a close and Chris has made arrangement for us to meet Marco & Krissy at Boston Pizza tonight for supper... I can't say that I will be able to sustain the urge to order my very favourite of all favourite dishes...shrimp feta penne...mmmmmmm (I'm drooling just at the thought of it). I suppose I've had a good few days and should treat myself though, right?....Or is it an attitude like that that has brought me to where my fluffy self is now?

No comments:

Post a Comment