Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hump Day

Breakfast:
bowl of Special K
coffee
...
1 boiled egg
1 slice of toasted 12-grain toast
glass of fruit/veggie juice

(I tried to eat a big breakfast to get me through the early afternoon)

Afternoon break:
1/2 tomato basil wrap with light veggie cream cheese
grapes
green tea

"Lupper":
salad, with boiled egg, carrots, cucumber, havarti & almonds
2 slices of 12 grain toast

PM Snack:
apple slices dipped in peanut butter

After work, again starving, I grabbed a bowl of yogourt, granola, and a few sprinkles of chocolate chips (wow, it was soooo good). I *needed* the chocolate after a lousy day. I finished the day with a cup of sleepy-time tea, which did as it claimed, and lulled me to a sleeeeeepy state. G'night - I'm *almost* at the end of week 3! I also have a girls night planned on Saturday, and I guarantee there will be non-healthy snacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment