Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday

Breakfast:
oatmeal
coffee

Snack:
All-bran bar
before lunch I was starving (*must* get some more fruit to take with me for morning snack; the grapes have sucked lately at the grocery store though), so I had a 100cal Hershey choc bar, and it was good.

Lunch:
spinach salad
Lean Cuisine chicken alfredo with veggie meal
choc pudding

Snack:
granola, yogourt & blueberries
En route to shopping and before supper (Mummy & me night) I grabbed a Babybel cheese from her fridge to settle the monster belly.

Supper:
ESM was tonight's cuisine; I know I know - but I was craving pasta. I had the Amitriciana dish - but with penne and only ate half. I wasn't shy with the bread or the caesar salad though. 'Urp. When we got back to Mom's I had a peppermint tea and a 100 cal Reese bar. Todd saved it for me special - I couldn't disappoint him.

No comments:

Post a Comment