Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday

Breakfast:
oatmeal with 1/2 banana, slivered almonds, 13 dark choc chips & a spoonful of PB
coffee

Snack:
Fibre plus bar
grapes

Lunch:
2 slices multi-grain toast
2 hard boiled eggs
choc pudding cup

Snack:
yogourt & blueberries
the rest of my grapes

Supper:
garden salad & a seafood skillet from Pizza Delight - it tasted bland enough and was so colorful it felt like the healthiest option. I also didn't finish it and saved the leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

Snack:
peppermint tea
1 100 cal Reese PB cup treat (so yum!) -- no dinner out on Mummy night is complete without a trip to Timmy's for a coffee for her and a tea for me. I usually have two mini kit-kat bars. I could've had 1 but opted for the other because it was labelled "100 calories" like it was diet or something. Damn marketers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment