Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday

Breakfast:
oatmeal with PB, choc chips, banana & almonds
coffee

Snack:
All-Bran bar

Lunch:
mashed potatoes
brocolli
baked ham
choc pudding cup

Snack:
4 licorice

Supper:
It's Chris' dad's birthday tomorrow, and as his mom is heading her way to Cuba by suppertime tomorrow, she had his birthday supper tonight. I will admit, I gorged a little bit. Well, maybe a lot. It was so freaking delicious though I couldn't really help myself. There was:
-caesar salad (dressing added by eater, though, so perhaps not as bad as other times)
-1 small piece of garlic toast
-1 large (okay probably 2 servings worth (but only one cut piece)) of a "slap my ass and call me Garfield" type lasagna. Really Rosie, that was the best I've tasted!
-small glass of white wine
-small piece of choc cake with boiled icing. I left some on my plate. Even comfort fit pants couldn't help me finish.
Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention the pre-supper Baileys on ice, too eh?
'Urp. Happy Birthday Charlie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment