Monday, March 29, 2010

Saturday & Sunday...where'd my wagon go??

So the downward spiral spurred by Friday evening's eats just ended up continuing until the end of my weekend I'm afraid...Because I'm writing this to be accountable, I don't feel that it's right to elude the fact that I ate like crap. Perhaps the reason I feel bad today was due to the crap that I put into my body... Anyway - here goes:

Saturday

Breakfast:
2 eggs, homemade "silver dollar" potatoes, 2 slices of multi-grain toast & one teeny slice of leftover ham
coffee

Snack:
yogourt, granola & blueberries

Lunch:
2 slices of leftover pizza from PD from Friday night
1/2 small can of Diet Coke

Supper:
3 slices of homemade pizza on a thin crust with goat cheese, tomato, portabello mushroom & arugala
rest of my small can of Diet Coke

Snack:
small bowl of chocolate ice cream (it's hard to fight temptation when it's staring you right in the face...and when you've ate like poo the rest of the weekend).


Sunday

Breakfast:
1 pancake with fresh (well as "fresh" as you can get when coming from Florida) strawberries on top
coffee

Lunch:
bowl of granola, yogourt, strawberries & 1/2 banana

Supper:
2 hotdogs
a while later when I realized I was still hungry I then polished off the remnants of a can of Seafood Chowder, and threw in a few wheat thin crackers.

Snack:
bowl of chocolate ice cream. If it wasn't as good as it was I might feel guilty. I do hope Chris finishes it off so I will avoid future bowlfuls though.

Repeat after me: "Monday is the start of a new week. Today is the first day of the rest of your life....."

No comments:

Post a Comment