Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday

Breakfast:
oatmeal with the usual adds
coffee

Snack:
carrot sticks 'n dip

Lunch:
Lean Cuisine Panini - Grilled Vegetable & Goat Cheese (it was really good!)
yogourt & blueberries
rest of my carrot sticks

Snack:
Tim Horton's ginger cookie - mostly because it was there and I didn't have anything else packed for an afternoon snack. I should have known at this point that I was about to spiral downward...

Supper:
Since neither Chris, nor I felt like donning our kitchen apron & making supper, we went out to eat. Chris' treat, so Chris' choice. We ended up at Pizza Delight with the idea in mind of pizza and garlic fingers (not that I would have really spared any calories had I had the pasta dish that I'd have preferred). I had 1 piece of toasted foccacia bread as an appetizer (such a bad idea to go to a restaurant that hungry), followed by 1 slice of pizza (tomato, feta & crumbled bacon) & a gooood portion of the 12 inch garlic fingers (with cheese & bacon of course). Oh and I also drank a full glass of root beer (if I'm going to have pizza & garlic fingers why bother with water with a lemon wedge... I mean, really).

Snack:
Even though we'd gorged on supper and really didn't need a night snack (and, truth be told we probably weren't even hungry), we ended up polishing off the rest of the dip that Tanya had brought over and about 90% of a bag of chips, between the two of us. I had a small can of Diet Coke too. No, I'm not proud. But they were frigging good. I blame the intensity that was "Law Abiding Citizen" (rent it today - but be sure to stock up on healthy eats too ;)).

No comments:

Post a Comment