Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tuesday

Breakfast:
granola, yogourt, strawberries & 1/2 banana
coffee

Snack:
"All Bran" bar
a few grapes

Lunch:
spinach salad
hummus and pita
a few more grapes

Snack:
yet the end of my grapes (guess I packed a lot)

Supper:
toasted tuna pita
chicken/pasta soup with carrots
2 very small homemade shortbread cookies - because I felt like I needed something dessert-y after having picked the chicken out of my teeth, and because they were there. Chris' day trip to Truro yielded a bag of his grandmother's cookies, and she might possibly bake the best shortbread cookies - ever. So, if'n they're in the house, you bet they'll find their way into my mouth.

Snack:
Evidently my supper and dessert weren't enough to sustain me until morning as I was starving as I sat to watch American Idol, so had a bowl of granola, yogourt and choc chips. That could possibly be better than a few shortbread cookies...and it lasted much, much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment