Monday, March 2, 2009

Sunday

Brunch:
granola, yogourt, melon and 1/2 banana
coffee

Supper:
Rosie's* homemade turkey dinner! Mmmm...
turkey,
mashed pototoes,
carrot
squash
dressing
glass of milk
small bowl of fruit salad for dessert

Snack:
I met Lana at the movies so had very little willpower to not get popcorn - even after a full supper....shameful, I know. I justified it in the fact that I had only had 2 meals in the day. I got a kid's pack - sans real butter, and ate every crumb of popcorn and a Kitkat. And the Kitkat was as delicious as I'd remembered. And I didn't feel a bit guilty. Well, I kinda did.

*I hopped back on the scale (before the popcorn and Kitkat, of course :S) and down another 4 lbs since the last time there...so that brings me up to 17 lbs lost! I had really hoped for 20, but I'll take anything but an increase!

1 comment:

  1. Amber, you are doing so great!! I hope you are so proud of yourself!! I know that you have your moments of self-doubt, but you really need to focus on your successes! You have taken some baby steps and put them together into a stride. Keep going, girl, you are still my inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete