Monday, March 30, 2009

Sunday and a "Yay me!"

Breakfast:
granola, yogourt, 1/2 banana, mixed melon
blueberry smoothie
coffee

Snack:
pita, green peppers & hummus

Supper:
bbq'd chicken
mashed potatoes
carrots
brocolli
1 small piece of apple pie for dessert
milk

Snack:
chocolate shake made with frozen yogourt & milk...and some choc pudding to make it chocolate-y. I'm not gonna lie...it tasted totally bad for me, and I had a little trouble sleeping since we had them close to bedtime, but it was really freakin' delicious. REALLY. (Chris bought a blender...the novelty will wear off shortly I presume).

**Oh, and before the big-ass supper and probably-not-so-good-for-me shake I hopped on the scale at the Wilkinson's ....I've surpassed the 20 mark! Down 21 lbs since the start of this 'healthy eating' journey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment