Friday, May 22, 2009

Wednesday

Breakfast:
granola, yogourt & mixed fruit
coffee

Snack:
"All Bran" bar
grapes

Lunch:
tuna sandwich on a whole wheat tortilla wrap. I sprinkled some cheese and heated it in the microwave for about 20 seconds. Everything should have cheese.
spinach salad
watermelon cubes

Snack:
rest of grapes
1/2 banana

Supper:
fruit smoothie
bagel with low fat cream cheese (I usually buy the "light" version of the garlic & herb Philly cream cheese spread. I found this "low fat" version that I thought was the same. Notsomuch.)

Snack:
Chris was hungry after we'd been out shopping at Walmart - and was craving a cheeseburger. (Gosh it's great to have support from home, isn't it??). We stopped at a local dairy bar where he ordered a cheeseburger platter and a choc milkshake. I had two bites of the burger, several fries, and a good portion of the shake. It was all fantastically delicious...but I did rather gross later in the evening so I guess the devil got me back for picking.

No comments:

Post a Comment