Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tuesday

Breakfast:
granola, yogourt & mixed fruit
coffee

Snack:
"All Bran" bar
1/2 banana

Lunch:
spinach salad
shrimp/wild rice frozen dinner
watermelon

Snack:
grapes

Supper:
spinach salad
leftover spaghetti

Snack:
glass of chocolate milk

*If you're paying very careful attention you'd realize that this Tuesday is really 7 days from the Tuesday that I should be reporting. I acknowledge that. I also acknowledge that in these past 7 days that no one shall read about, I probably (well, ok, I did) eat things that I probably shouldn't have. I'm almost to the point where I feel writing out this daily menu to be at the point of complete redundancy ... and me missing nearly a full week is proof that I'm losing a bit of the habit. However, I do feel that writing it down does help keep me accountable. Will I likely continue to eat granola, mixed fruit & yogourt for breakfast? Chances are good. The biggest challenge ahead now is to work in some regular exercise... Onward and upward....

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are back. I like to use your healthy choices as a guide for my own weight loss menu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh thanks! Thanks for reading, and I'm happy to help! Summer time is coming and BBQ and ice cream season is on the horizon though. I'm hoping I can maintain a "healthier" eating pattern throughout as well. Keep commenting, even sharing your own 'healthy' menu ideas if you wish. Eating healthy can get boring and redundant!

    ReplyDelete