Monday, May 4, 2009

Saturday

Breakfast:
yogourt and fruit
bagel with cream cheese
coffee

Lunch:
bowl of Vector cereal

Supper:
Tonight I joined my work girlies for a much needed gathering - where we feasted on some tasty treats and enjoyed some yummy bevvies while we 'decompressed' since the last time we gathered. It was a fab time, and I ate extremely unhealthfully...including a dozen (or more - read, likely many more) dips of walkin' nacho dip; anijitos (the number of which I cannot name as I just kept ho-ing into them); 3 mozza sticks; 2 spring rolls; 2 mini chicken balls; a few pieces of fruit (strawberries, melon & apple dipped in Skor bar dip); 2 extremely small pieces of to-die-for cheesecake; and, 4 cold Coors Light. Wow - in recounting it I feel like a rather ginourmous sow...but hey, we have to treat ourselves, and not beat ourselves up -right? Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment