Friday, May 22, 2009

Thursday

Breakfast:
granola, yogourt & mixed fruit
coffee

Snack:
"All Bran" bar (I get the 'chocolate chip' kind, and believe it or not, I really enjoy them...and they're high fiber... You do have to have a glass of water close by because they're very dry, and I'd be fearing the choking factor if you didn't have a steady stream of water to wash it down with)
grapes

Lunch:
another tuna wrap like yesterday (1 can, 2 lunches)
spinach salad
watermelon cubes

Snack:
a few more grapes
banana

Supper:
rice, shrimp & peas dish (my own concoction but quite tasty; I simply fry up the shrimp in a little EVOO, add the rice once cooked, throw in some frozen peas and mix 'er up. The spices I use are simply pepper, garlic and soy sauce).
bbq'd haddock

Snack:
two "Rice Crispie" straw snacks. Kinda like a little cookie. Pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment