Monday, May 11, 2009

Saturday

Breakfast:
bagel with cream cheese

Snack:
fruit/yogourt cup
coffee

Lunch:
turkey sub from Subway with veggies
chocolate milk

Snack:
1 and 1/2 Babybel cheeses

Supper*:
my Amitriciana pasta at East Side Marios
ceasar salad
ample pieces of garlic bread
2 strawberry blush martinis
*I pretty much gorged on bread and salad so by the time the pasta arrived I was full. I ate about 1/4 of it...intending to take the rest home. Our waitress bullied us into ordering dessert -- daring Chris that he couldn't finish it... the big ploy being, "if you don't finish it, I'll buy it". Never one to refuse a dare, especially when it comes to matters of the stomach, Chris was quick to say, "Bring it!". I felt sick just watching him...had two very teensy tiny bites myself (never one to refuse dessert completely). By the time we made it back to the car I felt like hurling. I guess the richness of everything was just too much for me...and we ended up turfing the leftovers in the dumpster. While I hate being a food waster, I think my buttocks will benefit more for them being in the dumpster and not sitting in my fridge awaiting my next meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment