Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday

Ok so I'm into another week of 'late' shifts, which totally messes up my food 'schedule'. Yesterday I was famished by the time I got home from work (off at 7:30pm), and I ate my supper so fast I'm surprised I tasted anything...and I felt hungry all evening despite having just consumed a big supper. Today I'm going to try to snack more I guess...and hope that it helps...

Breakfast:
granola and yogourt with fresh fruit (cantaloupe, honeydew melon, strawberries)
small glass of fruit/veggie juice
coffee

Snack:
grapes
coffee

Lunch:
frozen Highliner shrimp & wild rice dinner
banana

Snack:
grapes

Supper:
egg salad sandwich on 12 grain bread
mixed fruit (honeydew melon, cantaloupe, strawberries)

Oh.my.god. I want a chocolate chip cookie...

After work:

Snack:
bowl of Special K Vanilla Almond - and I'm still craving a cookie. Thankfully there are none in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment