Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday

Breakfast:
yogourt, granola & 1/2 banana
small glass of fruit/veggie juice
coffee

Morning snack:
coffee
grapes
3 itty bitty pieces of havarti cheese

Lunch*:
enchilada
salad (lettuce, red, yellow & green peppers, red onion, and feta)

Afternoon snack:
Snackwell crackers and havarti cheese

Supper:
spinach salad
spaghetti - we made whole wheat pasta, and I used the one plate for both the salad and spaghetti, thus a smaller serving of pasta. It was tough for me, as spaghetti is my favourite meal. I likely had more than a traditional 'serving', but I had about half of a normal "Amber spaghetti serving". Lots of leftovers :)

Night 'snack':
peppermint tea

*Courtesy of the lovely April. Thank you so much for treating me to lunch. It was DELICOUS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment