Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Breakfast:
bowl of yogourt, granola and melon
small glass of fruit/veggie juice

Break:
coffee
plate of 'crap' ~ It's "Food Day" at work, and I couldn't bear to sit through 8 hours smelling the different aromas and watching people eat plateful after plateful of deliciousness...so I joined in on the madness. I tried to restrain as best I could. I plated up a small bit of: broccoli salad, Bobbi's hashbrown casserole (I'd NEVER refuse that), a bit of caesar salad, 3 chips with walkin' nacho dip, and 2 pinwheel roll-ups. Currently staring at me is a miniature chocolate chip cheesecake that again, I couldn't pass up. I'm not sure when that will be consumed. I feel a bit icky...but it all tasted so good when it was going down...

Lunch:
egg salad sandwich on 12 grain bread
grapes
miniature chocolate chip cheesecake (it was beyond delicious)

Snack:
grapes

Supper:
carrots and mini pitas with hummus

Back on the wagon tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment