Sunday, February 8, 2009

Saturday

Breakfast:
granola & yogourt

Lunch:
2 slices of 12 grain toast with light peanut butter
glass of milk
1/2 banana

Afternoon snacks (two different intervals):
coffee
trail mix cookie from Tim Hortons (likely terrible for me, but it felt like a healthier alternative to the chocolate chip or peanut butter that I really wanted; plus, it had raisins & cranberries and oats in it :P)

peanut butter and apple slices
melba rounds with light veggie cream cheese

Supper:
I joined the girls at Mavors for supper so it was a bit of a 'treat' night:
small multigrain roll
Chinese noodles with prawns & vegetables (just fair. I didn't eat the deep-fried sweet potato shavings on the top either)
glass of wine
1/4? (does that sound about right, Lana?) of a turtle cheesecake. It just wasn't good enough, to me, to consume a lot of it.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, it was a very disappointing treat night. The best part of the meal was the wine.

    ReplyDelete