Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tuesday

Breakfast:
granola, yogourt, blueberries, strawberries & banana
coffee

Snack:
"All Bran" bar
grapes

Lunch:
leftover spaghetti
Greek salad

Snack:
hummus, carrots & 1/2 greek pita

Supper:
chicken salad
1/2 Greek pita

Dessert:
a 'chocolate mud' cone from Cows - in a chocolate dipped waffle cone, at that ;).
We have a brand new Cows creamery that just opened up close to home, so when Chris offers to take me out to ice cream, I have no will power to say no. One would think, well, it being 'close to home', you at least walked to and fro, yes? That would be a 'no'...we were unsure if it was open or not so we drove there (those who know me and know how close the new creamery is, will be disgusted with me, as I am with myself. The cone was beyond delicious so I did enjoy every lick).

No comments:

Post a Comment