Monday, June 22, 2009

Saturday

Brunch (I love weekends but they do interfere with regular eating times):
granola, mixed fruit & yogourt
coffee

Snack:
"All Bran" bar

Supper:
bbq'd hamburger
small helping of macaroni salad
1 chip & nacho dip

We'd been at a housewarming party, and by the time we got home - about 9:00ish I was starving and really wished I'd indulged more in that nacho dip.

Snack:
I ended up popping a bag of microwave popcorn and polishing it off rather quickly (in my defence, it didn't pop that well, so it's not like I had a 'full' bag to consume). Chris opened a bag of Party Mix that the hostess of the housewarming party insisted we take home with us, and I also helped myself to that as well, and polished off the eats with a delicious blueberry smoothie Chris made us with frozen blueberries, frozen mixed fruit, frozen banana, plain yogourt & vanilla frozen yogourt. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment