Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday

Breakfast:
blueberry pancake
coffee

Lunch:
bagel toasted with light veggie cream cheese
glass of choc milk
fruit & yogourt

Supper:
Hey, when the boy offers to buy supper, you must oblige. When the boy offers to buy chicken shawarma you ask how fast can I get it for you? Twice in a week I was treated to chicken shawarma and lebanese rice from Cedars. Mmmm mmm mmm. However, I do admit to feeling a twinge of need for a Cows ice cream for dessert. I did not give in to temptation, however. And Lana, when you read this you may say to yourself, 'Hee hee, that's my fault'... And, you wouldn't be wrong. But I'm not dissing you for it, either ;).

1 comment:

  1. I take absolutely no responsibility!! ice cream for you b-day is a treat that can not be denied!

    ReplyDelete