Monday, June 22, 2009

Sunday

Brunch (another late start to the weekend day):
bowl of granola, yogourt & blueberries
1 blueberry pancake (hey, I don't refuse them when they're made for me)
coffee

I consumed enough for "Brunch" to tide me over nicely til supper. And I also scrubbed the floors, vacuumed and did 2 loads of laundry to help burn off that pancake.

Supper*:
We dined at the Wilkinson home, enjoying a full turkey dinner for Father's Day. I had a full plate of turkey, mashed potatoes, carrots, and stuffing (and yes, oh yes, gravy too). We ended our big meal with a dessert of strawberry shortcake - made from fresh-out-of-the-oven biscuits. I was full. It was worth every morsel.

*I did hop on the scale while there, as it is really the only scale I've been paying attention to since this 'healthy me' journey began...I reported a few weeks ago that the number on the scale hadn't changed. Happily, it didn't go up, but it didn't go down from what it had been for weeks and weeks. My thoughts are I've been teeter tottering and luckily standing on the thing on the totter day. Anyway. Last night, I'm down apparently 3 more pounds since my last weigh-in on June 8th. Of course, this apparent 'loss' is prior to the turkey, the stuffing, the biscuit, and ALL that gravy made its way to my buttocks. The pants I'm wearing today sure don't feel as though 3 pounds are missing. An on-going battle, to say the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment