Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Whoopsie

Ok I'm a bad blogger...and have missed updating this until now. I could try to recall by memory what I've consumed since Thursday night of last week, but I'm no doubt going to be off, and the contents of which will undoubtably make me feel sorta guilty. It would be safe to say that I had another 'treating' weekend...complete with a beer and a slice of pizza on Friday night, a Frosty Treat cone & Cedars' shawarma on Saturday, followed up by Chinese food on Sunday. (*whistle whistle*). Did I exercise at all this weekend to try to offset the added intake? If one counts leisurely strolling through a furniture shop, Wal-Mart and walking to the car and back, then sure!

I DO plan on getting active now that the weather is (finally) turning more spring-like. Really, I do...and as I sit typing in a pair of pants that didn't fit for quite a while, I'm still getting somewhere, albeit slowly. I just wish the pants felt as comfortable as they did the last time I wore them. :S

1 comment:

  1. You rock, Amber! Good for you! You're doing a better job than me these days. I adore your honesty...makes me smile and feel "normal".

    ReplyDelete