Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tuesday

Breakfast:
granola, banana & yogourt
coffee

Snack:
"All Bran" bar

Lunch:
bowl of chicken noodle soup & bagel
peppermint tea

Snack:
2 Babybel cheese rounds
1 plum

Supper:
personal size pizza with mushrooms, green pepper & onion with caesar salad*

Dessert:
peppermint tea
Trail Mix cookie

*I had a date with Mummy and she treated me to supper. We went to Pizza Delight and there didn't appear to be much on the menu that was 'health smart'. Ah well - it was yummy regardless. Prior to supper we went shopping...and I have a newly purchased pair of jeans TWO sizes smaller than some of the other pants in my closet. I'm not gonna lie, they likely won't be completely comfortable for another few weeks of "healthy eating"...however, they do fasten, and did I mention, they're 2 sizes smaller? Granted, some of my pants do vary between sizes just based on the actual pant style and make, but I'm looking at the big picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment