Monday, April 13, 2009

Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Suffice it to say that I 'treated' myself this weekend. The food...OH THE FOOD!

I don't feel that it's worth accounting for every morsel (put it in front of me, I ate it! From Timbits to chips & dip, Party Mix, spring rolls... bottles and bottles of beer ...huge plate of turkey dinner and glass after glass of wine...'urp). I know I ate crappy. I felt crappy because I ate crappy...and it's Monday, and I'm back on the wagon!

Some points that make me feel a little less guilty about my all-out gorgefest this weekend:
  • I still fit into the 2-sizes-smaller-jeans and lasted all evening long in them on Saturday night
  • I am still down the 21 lbs (no more than that, but at least the scale didn't move in the other direction. Mind you, that calculation was done prior to the turkey dinner with trimmings, dessert and 3 glasses of wine!)
  • zero Easter chocolate in the house to worry about consuming
Back at 'er!

No comments:

Post a Comment