Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday

Breakfast:
oatmeal with 1/2 sliced banana, handful of slivered almonds, 10 dark choc chips, and a smidge of natural peanut butter
coffee

Snack:
All-bran bar
coffee

Lunch:
clementine
Stouffers lasagna
small serving of Waldorf salad (with yogourt, not mayo)

Snack:
grapes

Supper:
2 small pita wraps - one with shawarma chicken, the other with just veggies, tzatziki sauce & slice of cheese
small serving of frozen veggies & pasta (low on the pasta, high on the brocolli by the time it reached me)
1 teeny weeny KitKat bar (say what you want, but I ain't giving up chocolate. I did, however, put my cookie jar that is jam-packed full of KitKat & Lindor chocolate out in the open for dessert when Matt & Nicole were over last night, and the jar is about half gone now. That's not to say that I won't refill the jar in due course, however *ahem*. I just didn't eat 'em all myself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment