Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Whoopsie!

What a disgrace - I've left you all for a full week interval.

What a disgrace - I've been eating like a pig lately. Perhaps, subconsiously, that's why I didn't force myself to post? I know summer is a more 'trying' time when it comes to healthy eating. Choices aren't as plenty (well, 'good' choice, that is). Suffice it to say that, yes, I'm still trying desperately to keep on track. Suffice it to say that I do still need a belt with some pants, so that's a bonus! Suffice it to say that I've also treated myself - a little bit too much - this past 7 day interval. And when I say "treat", I mean days like yesterday...with ice cream for supper, followed by popcorn with butter, root beer & a Kitkat bar for ..er...dessert? Oh, and a beer with Crispers whilst watching Big Brother because I got hungry (this would be the ultimate of treat days, mind you).

*sigh*

Now, if I could just be free of this overwhelming urge to snack on ruffles chips and copious quantities of dip, I'd be all set.

What do you snack on in the summer time that you find overwhelmingly delicious?

No comments:

Post a Comment