Thursday, July 23, 2009

And yet another week goes by...

Ok - so I'm going to give the daily food journalling a break (no sh!t, eh?) ... and, more than likely will revert back to it once I jump on the scale again and realize that I've put on a bunch of what I'd lost. Summer time is rough ... friends visiting and supper's dining out...cold beer when it's hot...oy vey. I did go for a walk on the boardwalk on Tuesday night though with Erin and a visiting Julie J. And, it didn't kill me ;). My knee started to bother me on the 2nd leg, but the weather could also be playing a part in that. Seems when the humidity is really high I always have trouble.

So far this week I've tried to eat 'well', but I have to admit to having an ice cream flurry and nachos Tuesday (Lana you're a bad influence :P), and a more-than-likely-calorific (that's Amberese for horrifically high in calories) chicken/brie dish at the Pilot House last night (oh, and a slice of cheese cake too). Tomorrow night I'm partaking in Rosanne's girls night - where there will be undoubtably many good eats and cold beer... And Saturday another girls night with the girls from work...

Perhaps you'll see the return of the food journalling on Sunday.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment